May 6, 2009

Firefox customization got a new feel

Firefox has renovated and give new feel to its customization

You spend more time online than on the road, but you probably think more about avoiding traffic than enjoying the best of the Web.

So, why not customize your Firefox for the things you really love to do? Take your browser from simple to spectacular.

Firefox add-ons are little extras that allow you to add a personal touch to your browser. Select your favorites from the categories below to accessorize your Web!



Customization is organized in following cool top-notch Categories!

Finder and Seeker
"I want to make finding information on the Web simpler and more relevant to me."

StumbleUpon

Interclue

Minimap Sidebar


Social Butterfly
"I love social networks! I keep track of friends and family, share photos, organize events, and am always looking for ways to stay connected."

LinkedIn Companion for Firefox

Yoono - Socialize Your Browser

Facebook Toolbar

TwitterFox

Shareaholic for Firefox


Shutterbug
"I love to view and share pictures and videos online."

Fast Video Download

Fotofox

Cooliris



Digital Pack Rat
"I want a hassle-free way to keep track of my favorite sites, bookmarks, blogs and, well, everything!"

Xmarks (formerly Foxmarks)

Delicious Bookmarks

ThumbStrips

Fast Dial



Rock Star
"Music and the Web go together like rock stars and leather -- I love to listen while I surf, work, email or research online."

FoxyTunes

allmusic.com Search Toolbar and Popup Menu

Fire.fm



Decorator
"I decorate my room, my office, even myself! So why not decorate my browser?"

Noia 2.0 (eXtreme)

Walnut for Firefox

ColorfulTabs

PitchDark for Fx

Tinseltown

NASA Night Launch

Foxkeh Theme

Gradient iCool



Shopaholic
"I love to shop online and am always looking for ways to take advantage of great online deals."

RetailMeNot

eBay Sidebar for Firefox

Yapta

PriceAdvance



News Junkie
"I want to know what’s happening in the world as it happens. And the weather helps me plan my week -- temperature, please!"

Forecastfox™

Wizz RSS News Reader

Morning Coffee

Read It Later



Executive Assistant
"I need a better way to make lists and organize myself (no more sticky notes!)."

ReminderFox

Glue

Sxipper


News From Mozilla

1 comment:

  1. A great list to fashion Firefox. Believe me Chrome and IE8 are literally kids in customization. I think for every one browser (let me say Firefox) has become the most widely used software on daily basis.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable to us